This is where I love to spend my time.. That is Sanibel Island, Florida! My family has a beach house on the island and I cannot wait to make my return! I could not go this past summer because I had to work. This spring I hope Dan and I can make our first REAL Vacation with eachother and some close friends/family. The house sleeps like 11 so it's going to be a blast! I have a few people in mind I want to come down with us.
I will get to visit my favorite restaurants (Cheeburger Cheeburger) and eat some ridiculously greasy food and the worlds BEST milkshakes. Go to Schnappers and get an AMAZING hot dog. Last but not least there is Island Pizza, Delicious! I can go shopping on periwinkle Drive and ride my bike 2 minutes to the private beach and just catch some rays! And we CANNOT forget the cute movie theater that shows 2 movies and only seats about 40 in each auditorium!
It's just such a cute quaint Island where senior citizens flock for the winter to avoid the cold. I Love it and cannot wait to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment