I wake up yesterday morning say around 7 having a panic attack, at least thats all I can compare it too. The only thing I can think of, or at least remember from the dreams I had it was about work! What the hell! I'm 20 years old and work at a vets office, how can that cause a panic attack?
Of course that all lead to me being afraid to go to sleep last night! So around 4 or 5 am my body finally shut down and went to sleep while normal people are beginning to wake up and get ready for work. Of course the dog woke up at 8:30 and then my day began! I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and I am not a morning person! At least I don't have to work today so I can relax until we go to Robby and Shannon's for dinner and some dance dance revolution tonight on their huge tv! Oo, and Barack is on the Tyra show in like 30 minutes, and I have Britney Spears Fall from Grace recorded on our new DVR to watch today! So excited!
...Oh and may i mention that my 21st is almost exactly a month away! (and everyone is invited out that weekend..i intentionally took a week off of work to "get wasted")
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment