Wednesday, January 9, 2008

...Chemistry?

Ok, well I think I am back where I was about 3 months ago. I need another job. I want to go to school to be a vet tech, which will happen! I make shit where I work and bust my ass for no reason making $10.50/hr and only work like 5 hrs a day.. That does NOT pay the bills. I want more hours but honestly there just aren't any to give. I work odd hours so I can't really pick up a 2nd job, which would help me immensely!

In order to get accepted into the vet tech program at NOVA I first need to bring up my GPA which I will do by FINALLY taking my general ed (english. math.) I need like a 3.4 which shouldn't be hard but i SUCK at chemistry.. i would have to take high school chem all over again.. ew!

1 comment:

about me... said...

when i was in high school, our chemistry teacher sucked so much that our principal curved everyone's grades and we played frisbee outside the last few weeks of school. i got an A. it was awesome.