Already today I have managed to spend about 1/2 of my money! I was just going to put the trash in the dumpster and then go to the leasing office to pick up a package and the next thing I know, I was on my way to Target! We talked about getting curtains for the living room (check!), we needed a new bath mat(check) then my shop-a-holic kicked in! I found myself by the kitchenware.. very bad! I got a new pan (which can be justified, we needed it!) and got some new cereal bowls and plastic cups...eerrh and some new silverware. (our forks are becoming deformed) So in reality we needed everything I bought. Dan should be very very excited that I stopped myself from buying new sheets, a picture for our "dining room" (which I still want REALLY bad!)
On another note, My 21st is like only 27 long days away! I already have people wanting to go out and get drunk with me! I love it. It sucks at the same time, my bests don't turn 21 until later in the year, but that also means another reason for me to go out later in the year!
The biggest loser last night was really sad. Neill wouldn't do shit to help his wife. They are newlyweds and honestly, since he got her voted off I bet they aren't getting along to well at home.
Our neighbors have 2 dogs, which bark all the time. We are convinced the dogs are kept in cages all day because all we hear in scratching and barking all day, and all night! It drives Mirko absolutely nuts. I want to say something, leave a note or just something but at the same time, we have a dog and have no idea how he acts while we are gone. We also only see them like once every 3 days walking them. I feel bad for their little pooches!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment