I have come to the realization that if I would like to achieve anything I must find a second job. I'm not making enough where I am now. To top that off someone who just comes back for a couple of shifts gets first bidding on all the good ones? Me and the girl I work with in the afternoon have been dying for the morning shift, which would give us the full 8+ hours of work instead of the 4-5 hours, part time. I'm only getting like $300 every 2 weeks and soon I'm going to need to get insurance, which from where I work now, is a lovely $96 out of each paycheck and does not include dental.
This also poses a problem because I'm planning on going back to school this summer and desperately need a second job. Which would make me one of those super stressed out over-worked assholes, and honestly, I don't want to become that. What is a girl to do? Our lease is also up in June and I really don't want to stay here anymore everything always breaks and we have obnoxious neighbors. I want to just move back in with Dan's parents for a little while and the buy something. In order to do that and move forward in my relationship with Dan he needs to get health insurance and a more stable job. That is his reason for us not being engaged, my answer to that: Get a fucking job then.. it's something that can be controlled!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
1 comment:
you should try bloom's crossing again!!! :) they're soooooo nice and soooo clean and they offer so many different services, i love them. maybe they'll have FT sometime soon!
Post a Comment