Friday night Dan and I went to his brothers house for dinner and for me to partake in some Dance Dance Revolution with Shannon, his sister-in-law. It honestly is not as easy as it looks. I have no idea how those tiny Japanese are good at this game. We kept over stepping all the buttons and were completely exhausted after about 90 minutes of "dancing". Saturday morning I woke up completely sore in the legs, but finally I did get a great night of sleep.
I have a new favorite board game, Life: twists and turns. It's the new electronic life game and it is nothing like the original game. I love it. you have opportunities to get promotions and make more money on each spin you have.
I also decided I am finally going to get a tattoo! I have wanted one for about a year now but am too much of a pussy to actually go get one, which I know started from my fear of needles. EEK! I want it on my right shoulder blade, an empty heart with a second one hanging from the first. I really am excited but get nervous every time I think about it.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment