Monday, January 14, 2008

I know too much

I love my grandparents to death and in turn for them paying my rent each month (greatly appreciated!) I write their bills for them (my grandma has arthritis). I also have to fill out some medical forms for my grandpa so on and so forth etc etc. I have realized I know way too much about my grandpas medical history! It's good to know but you really don't want to know if your grandparent wakes up depressed or not (He doesnt!) But I figure I owe it to them for all they have done for me throughout my life.

As I was there today I realized why I am in such a rush to tie the knot. My grandpa and I have always been close. Since my parents brought me home from the hospital, my grandpa would carry me around the yard every day after work and just hang out with me! He would also steal me out of my crib and feed me popcorn. (Which I believe is why I have such a love for it today!) I just really want my grandpa to be at my wedding! After 3 strokes, diabetes, and possible kidney disease I don't know how much longer I can wait.

Of course I cannot tell Dan that because I don't want him to feel pressured into anything. Even though I know I pressure him a lot already!

No comments: