This weekend has been quite interesting and relaxing at the same time, thank goodness! Friday night we went out to dinner with my mom and sister to Red Lobster, Thanks for the delicious goodness mom! I found out my cousin is also pregnant so I will have 2 little babies to play with this coming fall! Saturday Dan had to work so I got to lay around and just watch shows that he hates watching. I also got some errands done. By that I mean I finally got to the grocery store. I made a homemade pasta dish last night, that was at lack of better words, quite interesting.
Last night Mirko finally spent his first night in bed with Dan and I. I loved waking up to his smelly breath this morning! It also has made today a lot less stressful which is what Dan and I both needed. My plans for the day were originally to put up the curtains in the living room, but when we started watching movies and it was clear the x-box wasn't a rush to turn on we just sat around and watched movies all day. Blades of Glory (better than expected), American Beauty (had never seen before), and a couple others that were excellent.
Tonight I attempted to make those Chef Boyarde(sp?) pizza kits, and it didn't turn out too well, at least cosmetically. It tasted good but the cheese melted weird and the crust in the middle didn't cook to well. Seeing how this weekend went so well and was so relaxing, I'm hoping it is a good sign for the upcoming week. Hopefully tonight will continue in being calm and quiet while dragging on in the few hours we have left until monday. 16 days until im 21!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment