Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tout aujourd'hui agréable, celui est notre illusion.

I decided just minutes ago that we are getting a house phone. Mainly because I am sick of my cell phone dying while I am at work from family calling and leaving pointless voicemails. We are also getting one because it seems that every time we really need to get in touch with each other we can't. Dans phone either goes straight to voicemail or I just don't have my phone in the room and he calls eight million times and kills the battery because of all the voicemails. So I will be letting everyone know of our new phone number shortly after they come and do whatever it is cox has to do for our digital phone service installation.

Another lovely note: Dan and I have set the date for our vacation to Sanibel. We will be going the week before memorial day in May (durh). He wants to drive down, which I would rather fly and rent a car, but whatever makes him happy! It will be our first vacation together and I can hardly wait for him to eat at all the delicious restaurants that I love. Watch the gorgeous Florida sunset over the Gulf of Mexico, and of course go fishing on the pier behind our house!

My 21st birthday is only 24 days away and honestly I cannot wait! My aunt has gotten a little obsessive about the family party. She wants me to invite Dans' parents so they can all finally meet, which I guess it's about time seeing as though we have been together for almost 3 years now! Man how time flys! I also don't see how this birthday is so much of a big deal, besides the fact that I will be allowed to legally drink alcohol, I think this birthday should be the same as every other birthday for the past 20 years of my life, low key and relaxing!

(all of today is pleasant, That is our illusion.)

No comments: