Well, while Dan is cooking us a nice steak dinner I thought I would take some time out to write something! I finally got my Saturn sold and got a nice check for it as well! That finally means paying of my credit card and being able to save save save!
I've decided im slightly obsessed with this whole Britney Spears fiasco! I just want to know everything that is going on. I fear for the safety of her kids people! Now there are reports saying that she may even be schizophrenic. YOWZA! That really would explain a lot though. I'm still counting down the days until we are whisked away to our island vacay!
On another note, Joe Gibbs resigned as head coach of the Redskins today. It is a heartbreaking event being a lifelong skins fan but he needs to be with his family and it was definatly the right thing for him to do. Now lets just prey Greg Williams becomes the new head coach so we don't start at square one, once again! (oh, and kennedy, most of our coaches came from the chiefs!)
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
1 comment:
haha, i like the redskins - i throw the jabs for steve's sake because i know he reads my blog from work. as far as coaching staff from kc, i only know about al and bob saunders... but i love al saunders; i think the skins are lucky to have him! :)
Post a Comment