Well, today was quite eventful. Actually. come to think of it, it began last night! Dan got home from band practice around say..6:30 and we automatically start fighting over it because we never have any "Us" time. Which if you know me I quite enjoy. Noone ever freaking called me back to go to a movie. I wanted to get out of the house so bad it was ridiculous!
Fast Forward: To around 2:00 today I was getting out of the shower and ready to leave for work when we started "bickering" about the dog because its so freaking cold outside. I won and went to work. While at work 8 VERY sick dogs came in around hm 6:25 the doctor was still doing apts until like 7ish. (when im supposed to get off) and Dan and I had a dinner date. I got home around 8 and we went to Outback since dan had NEVER been there before (who has never been there, honestly) While at dinner we got some very exciting news! Which of course prompted yet another discussion on the way home. :why wont we get married: This conversation always comes up and ends with the phrase ;your too young; WTF! it just pisses me off so much. And it honestly makes me depressed when all my friends are getting marred, or having babies. (And i DONT want any babies yet)
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment