Saturday, May 31, 2008

August 10, 2008

Is my cousins baby shower! My sister and I went and got the invitations today. They are so adorable. Little baby diapers with a duck pin! (i'll make sure to add a picture soon!) We saw so many cute decorations at Party City we just wanted to go crazy, too bad I'm pressed for money at the moment.

The second we were ready to leave Party City it started the torrential downpour and we made a mad dash for my car, just to get back out 2 minutes later at Chipotle for some lunch. It was mighty delicious, if I may say so.

I start full time Monday at work which will be fabulous! Dan and I will finally be on the same(ish) schedule work wise instead of rushing home for dinner, and just to see him for more than 5 minutes.

Classes have started and so far going extremely well! (yay!) Tuesday I register for my Fall classes and so far they look like this:
  • English 111 (college English 1)
  • Math 126 (Math for the allied health)
  • SPD 110 (Intro to speech communication) (my 3rd attempt it's too boring!)
  • PED 195 (Topics in Pilates!)

I know Pilates, right? I am required to take at least one more PED class. I figure it's better than like running or something of those sorts!

I cannot wait until this semester is over or perhaps this time next fall when I can finally apply to the Vet Tech program at NOVA because I will have fulfilled all my classes I need to even be considered.

No comments: