Finally my life is going perfectly! I have a full time position at work, health insurance (which is excellent $5 copays.), Mirko actually listens, school is still going amazingly ( I still have 100% in all my classes), and I can finally get all the housework done in the afternoon and eat dinner before 8:00.
Tomorrow I am going after work to take my english and math placement tests at NOVA so I can finally register for my fall classes (which possibly includes palates? interesting!) But I am definitely ready to really get back into school and apply for the vet tech program this fall, instead of having to wait an entire year to start.
I'm going to the drs. sometime next week about my lack of sleep. I cannot do this whole stay awake until 4 am and wake up at 6 to be at work by 7. EXHAUSTED! The reason I can't sleep I link back to Dan's seizure in November. I am terrified he will have another and I won't wake up to get him the help he needs.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment