Monday, June 16, 2008

3 years 6 months and 20 days...

...Is supposed to be the average amount of time it takes a guy to "pop the question" (you know, the proposal." According to my Cosmopolitan magazine I get monthly. Dan and I have been together for about 3 years and 2 months. So the way I see it I have about 4 months and 20 days to prove this theory correct. That would make it about October 4th. (his dad's birthday so doubtful that day!) It says "The signs that could point to your man being ready to pop the question include a higher interest in doing well at his job, and getting closer to his parents. Especially his Dad, since sons tend it imitate their fathers behaviors." We will see just how true this theory is! Hopefully for my sake and sanity it's close to being completely true!

This weekend we just had a nice relaxing weekend at home, finally. It was the only Saturday I have off this month. We watched a few movies, some good some bad. Bobby highly recommended, 27 dresses was decent, and I know who killed me, quite disappointing!

No comments: