Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blast from the past


Last night we went to Bungalows with everyone I used to hang out with in high school. This time I was smart too, I only brought $25 with me so I couldn't get so wasted I puke for hours the next morning. Seeing everyone really made me miss the times we had in high school. From homecoming to just hanging out at Sam's house everyday during the summer. I hope we can all get together more often. Everyone has moved back or is back from school. I had such a great time catching up with people from my past!

The rest of my family is in Florida and I am so jealous! I was supposed to go next weekend but I got stuck with kennels (going in while we are closed and taking care of all the boarding animals.) I just wish I could have gone on vacation with my family. Florida is my soul and I miss it whenever I am not there. :(

This heat is killing me. I am sick and tired of walking dogs at work in the burning heat. I cannot wait until Tuesday when the high is only 80! Perfection!

No comments: