We get home this afternoon and well, we have no power! We had it all last night during the ferocious thunderstorms. It made no sense until I called my mom, who then told me, there was a transformer (?) on fire on Compton Road. It finally came back on so I could plug in my laptop and do some school work! (and cool down a bit!) It had gotten up to 84 in our apartment.
Work is going extremely well. I cannot wait to start saving the money for our house next year. We have though about doing the whole condo thing, and the more we thought about it we didn't want to pay the condo fee's and thought a townhouse would be better for when we decide to start a family one day! :D ( yes, I said start a family!) Don't get all excited though we aren't even engaged and not pregnant or anything like that but it is in our future! Probably closer to when we get the townhouse and have a secure place to live with jobs and I am done with school. (which isn't for 3 years, but here's to a long engagement!) If you haven't noticed I am a very wishful thinker!
I am watching Access Hollywood at the moment and did anyone know Jodie Sweeten (Stephanie from Full House) was addicted to meth? Complete news to me! But it is great entertainment. My next issue of OK! magazine shows in the mail tomorrow so I will have some reading when I get home from work! :) And Obama won the democratic nomination, now I just have to keep up with the hopeful thinking that Hillary will not be on the ticket. There is just something I cannot stand about that woman.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment