Friday, June 13, 2008

13

Today was def Friday the 13th. From stabbing myself with a needle at work to having to confront an employee about problems. It was just high stress and I am glad it is almost over.
I am also glad today is Friday and I finally have a Saturday off from work, the only one this month! My next paycheck will be quite nice though with tons of overtime!

We, well I, am now going to begin my savings account for a house. That's right a house, I am so excited. I am not staying here another year after this lease. They put cheap stuff in apartments and well, ours is 3 years old basically of cheap carpet, cheap towel racks, and cheap paint! I think they only plan on people living in apartments for a year, and we have already exceeded that by 2 years.

My baby brother will be 19 on the 18th, why are my siblings getting so old so fast! It's truly scary. I remember when he would play power rangers with his friends!

No comments: