From our too short of a week in Florida! The weather cooperated most of the time, besides the extreme heat the last day and horrible rain on the way down, I can't complain! The water was warm the beach was empty and the food was delicious! I wish I could have gotten a little more sun but I honestly cannot complain! I had a blast even the 15-16 hour car ride wasn't bad with Dan. We argued in the car to a minimal (surprising! we usually argue all the time in the car).
The best part was probably the last night there when we went to the beach to watch the sunset (no this isn't going to get mushy it was cloudy and I never saw the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico.) I went in the water, in my clothes none-the-less and got some amazing shells! :)
I got to do some shopping, not much though because Dan wasn't too into it but I got a couple cute baby shirts for some future arrivals, and a cool shirt, and a lot of chocolate!
I'm glad to be back with Mirko who is sleeping right on my arm :) and believe it or not, I'm ready to go back to work, weird!
No comments:
Post a Comment