
I have just purchased my new "best friend" even though I have a WONDERFUL since of direction and Dan has one. His is not as "up to date" as many of the new ones and now I don't have to worry about his telling us to take an exit that does not even exist! :) I cannot wait to pick it up tomorrow at Best Buy! We leave Friday morning and I cannot wait. I'm so ready for my week long vacation. It's such a private secluded Island that it will be like our "wanna be honeymoon!" Whenever I do get married I would love to get married there, it's just too expensive! (granted people could stay in Fort Myers and just cross the causeway to the ceremony and reception... there I go getting ahead of myself again...good gracious!
I'll post pictures from our trip on my mobile blog! (only if they are hilarious, which I'm sure there will be plenty of those!)
Also, Happy Mothers Day to all those moms and moms to be out there!!
P.S. My Friday (and today) was amazing! :) just like I thought..
No comments:
Post a Comment