Wednesday, May 28, 2008

a house for me?

Well, I finally get the full time position at work! I cannot wait. It's going to be a well deserving 20 more hours per pay check, and I need it! They started taking out my insurance this last check and let's just say it's $100 less each check! bummer.

Since I will be making more money I have decided that every penny I save is going directly to a down payment on a nice little townhouse for me Dan and little furry Mirko! I cannot wait. It's not that I do not enjoy where we are now, I would just enjoy having my own house more.Mirko could have a yard and he would love it, also Dan finally agreed once we have a fenced in yard I can get my 2nd beagle!

On one final note, I wish I was still on vacation, and Obama is closing in on the magic number! ( as long as Hillary doesn't push this Florida Michigan thing too hard.)

No comments: