This Friday is going to be a good one I can just feel it! Exactly one week from now we will be heading to Florida! (perhaps already in NC?!) I got my government rebate tax thing last night from my mom which will help but it was only a measly $300, not the $600 I was hoping for. (I think it's because I'm only 21) But I am trying to wait and deposit it until a little closer to Florida so I will have a little money to do some shopping damage!! (and buy a lot of delicious fudge!)
I might be getting more hours at work! I have been waiting for months to get the full time morning shift. It would provide me with about 20 more hours a pay check and it would be well worth it! Especially now that I will be paying about $100 out of every paycheck for insurance. I'm also going to claim myself on my tax form now. (you know "1" instead of "0") So hopefully I will be riding the cash cow shortly.
Classes start for me again next week eek! Online history and P.E., interesting. I think I will have to wear a heart monitor and exercise, which is good because I need it and I can use our gym we never use yet paid $200 for in amenities fees.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment