Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday! This week has flown by and been quite hectic which, I was hoping it would be nice and relaxing. I've worked my ass off all week with some people I cannot stand, for really like a $300 pay check. I cannot wait to go back to school. I'm a little worried about the whole vet tech thing just because after talking to the dr. last night she told me I would be "trained" to put animals to sleep. That would be so freaking hard for me but honestly, the pay raise may help me with those feelings.

My dad is moving into his new house as I type. He is so excited and honestly so am I. It's HUGE! If he wasn't planning on turning the bedroom in the basement into an exercise room I think Dan and I would consider moving in for the summer until we saved up a little money. Tomorrow I have the pleasure of working from 7-1 and then going and helping my dad unpack.

I really was hoping my some miracle that the weathermen would be wrong and I would wake up to a blanket of snow on the ground and I could continue my mission of getting the dog to love it as much as I do. But no such luck. It's a whole bunch of rain... EW! Maybe I should have worn my pajamas inside out?

..:* My birthday is in 12 days!*:..

No comments: