Yesterday I had to face the fact that I had to go back to the real world and my week of rest was over. I got back to work and thank goodness it was kinda slow, just because I didn't want to come back and be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Yesterday I went and go my new computer, and just to say I love it would be an understatement. It's so much faster than my old one and doesn't have any viruses. :) The only thing I am just a bit concerned about is having Windows Vista instead of XP. The person I was talking to at Best Buy said that Bill Gates is going to stop doing updates and maintaining XP and that everything is going to turn to Vista. So hopefully the negative things I have heard about it aren't too bad. So far the only problem I have had is trying to talk to my sister, who has a mac, with our web cams.
This morning I went to get my haircut. It looks great. I love the lady that cuts my hair, she always does such a great job. I have such thick hair that it has to be thinned out when I got get it cut. I didn't do anything drastic but I am going to grow it our a little bit so I can fully choose what hair style I want next and not have to worry if I have enough on my head.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment