Well it's quite interesting to me that I only have 5 days left until my big 21. My aunt has gone completely psycho on my family party. I told her I just wanted the same thing we usually do for all family birthday get togethers. But instead she has someone coming to make drinks and is just going through way too much trouble.
On the other hand as it gets closer and closer to when we will migrate south to Sanibel Island, Florida I continue to get more and more excited. We aren't going until May 16th but I already have our entire trip planned!
- Canoing on Tarpin Bay
- laying on the private beach,
- many trips to cheeburger cheeburger
- schnappers hots
- island pizza
- the mucky duck ( a must to enjoy the breathtaking sunset!)
- maybe some charter fishing?
All I know is I cannot wait. If anyone wants to join us just please let us know and you can fly to RSW airport in For Myers and we will come pick you up! Even if it's just for a weekend, it's worth the 2 hour flight! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment