Saturday, February 2, 2008

p.a.r.t.y.

So in one week and 2 days I will be voting for the first time in a presidential election..( i wasn't old enough to help keep bush out of the white house in 2004..im sorry!) But I will be voting on my 21st birthday which I cannot wait for! Go Obama..haha. Annnyways. this is pathetic that im posting something at like hm 10:00pm on a SATURDAY!? Dan is busy playing his x-box... which means im spending the night alone. bummer. I need to get a valentines day gift for dan and have no ideas what to get him..

I went and saw my dads brand new house today and its HUGE! 5 bedrooms 3 1/2 baths.. like I said Huge... I almost want to move in with him into the basement.. but its too far, well Ashburn but I'm not making that drive and I know Dan wouldn't either..boo!

My birthday is 10 days away! So I really need people to go out and "party" with me.. by that I mean go to a restaurant bar and drink a little because I have a horrible stomach! So if you have any suggestions please let me know! :)

No comments: