For now I have only had one problem with Windows Vista. I turned on my computer sat there for twenty minutes waiting for it to load everything. Finally I got really frustrated and just restarted my computer. eergh.
There is only 83 days left until we leave to make our voyage to Florida. I am so excited and want people to come down, even just for a weekend. At the same time I am looking forward to our first vacation just me and Dan. I can just hear the beach waves calling my name, waiting for me to go over to Captiva and just watch the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico. We are talking about perhaps going deep sea fishing, even though I have no interest in it Dan really wants to go and it would be good for some awesome pictures of us!
I was in a good mood until just a second ago when I thought about Skeeter, our 14 year old black lab we just had to put to sleep on Thursday. He was diabetic, deaf, and blind so at least he had a good life. He was my first dog I still remember him pooping in the foyer when he walked into our house. Rest In Peace! Mirko misses you lots! :)
But for now, it's time to go watch t.v. maybe play some Nintendo Wii before Dan comes out to claim territory for Xbox 360.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment