Wow, so next Tuesday will mean a whole lot in the presidential race and I get to be a part of it my first time voting and I'm pretty excited.. just ask Dan. :) Just one week until my birthday and I cannot wait. Funny enough I kind of got Dan to tell me what he was planning on getting me for my birthday..and it's a ring! No, not that ring but a nice pretty ring. That makes me ecstatic!
Now what the hell is up with this weather? Seriously, it's supposed to be record highs and really bad thunderstorms..eek! I keep looking at weather.com to see where the rain line is and they keep raising the temperature. Now the high is supposed to be 76, and Sunday a chance of snow showers? I'm most likely going to get sicker!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment