Well, today will most likely determine it all for our presidential hopefuls! Although this is super Tuesday around the country, next Tuesday is my super Tuesday. I turn 21 and get to vote for the first time all in one day! How eventful! :)
The superbowl? A-MAZ-ING! I still am in shock that Eli actually beat the unbeatable patriots! I wake up and the world just doesn't seem right. The pats were supposed to be perfect, the best, unstoppable. I think this just goes to prove that perfection is unattainable in everything attempted but trying your best is acceptable. Why was the pats coach such a sore loser? In the tunnel with 0:01 left on the game clock. How unprofessional!
I have had this stuffed up nose for like a week and no matter how much I blow it's still clogged. Errgh. I have decided to try and eat healthier, but of course still going to get some fast food but highly increasing my fruits and veggies and definatly taking my multi-vitamin daily! (how nerdy am I?)
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment