I had my first night of math class last night and let me tell you, it's going to be a long semester! We began with the ever so simple order of operations.... which people looked at my funny when I said I learned it in 6th grade. Where did these people go to school? By the time the teacher finished writing the problem on the board I had the whole thing solved on my paper. I finished all 100 homework questions in like 20 minutes today, while working! We also went over how to round decimal and factorization. This is rediculous, just because I am terrible at taking tests I placed in math 120 which is a big review joke! It better get more challenging as the semester progresses.
I also began my gov't class this week. My teacher ran for congress, twice! Perry Mitchell. Not sure where he ran, I think Connecticut. But still it's awesome having someone who truly understands from experience what he is teaching!!
2 weeks until my cousins due date!! I can't wait to be auntie Nicole ♥
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment