Tuesday, September 2, 2008

one, and two

I have been really weight conscious lately, which is weird because I know I'm not fat or anywhere near it, but I've started eating super healthy (I brought watermelon a salad and a yogurt to work today!), and I have started working out. I tried to get Mirko in on the whole working out thing with me but he wasn't so into the let's go running thing as I was, he more or less just sniffed everything and I dragged him the mile loop we usually just walk. I have a Wii fit I do everyday, mainly just to weigh myself and I keep freggin gaining weight! It's ridiculous! I just want to loose like 10 pounds and get my old softball-playing-days body back. I don't have money to go join and gym and get a trainer or anything fancy like that, so I'm on my own.

The 3 day weekend was a much needed break from the real world. Dan's nephews birthday was Saturday, and Sunday I did school work and went grocery shopping, Monday I went to my mom's and played some intense games of clue with my mom and sister.

My cousin's due date is in exactly 10 days!!! I can't wait, we all just hope she remembers to call us so we can come see the new little boy that will join our already huge family! (I think he's going to come early, and be huge!)

No comments: