Monday, August 11, 2008

in reverse

I realized today that I am doing my entire life backwards. Dan and I have lived together since we have started dating practically. I stayed at his house friday/saturday nights the last half of my senior year in high school. Then we moved into an apartment together. It's so...weird. I never thought I would get to wake up next to my best friend every morning. (i know cheesy right!?)

My cousins shower yesterday turned out amazing! I was a little nervous when they started calling for severe thunderstorms since her shower was outside. The tables (my doing!) were so pretty. Her and David's (babys-daddy) table was yellow with white flowers in the middle the other tables where everyone else sat had a white underlay with a blue topper with white flowers and the food tables had a green with yellow flowers ( all a pastel color for the baby!). I was proud of myself, kinda, I mean I did work in the event planning business at one point! She got some awesome stuff too. That baby is going to be so spoiled.

School finished today! Well, until the 25th. I will have a math class from 7-940 every wednesday at the loudoun NVCC campus. That's a lot of math!

No comments: