I feel like I'm 10 again. I just went and bought my school supplies from Target for my classes that start tomorrow. I'm so nervous. I've been out of school for a year and it's going to be tough to get back into the swing of things. I've decided on a definite major in International Relations. It just sounds like a lot of fun. But I'm most nervous about my math class which is weird since it should be really easy. I was looking at the book yesterday and the first chapter talks about the order of operations for goodness sake! I learned that is 6th grade. I know I'm not good at math but c'mon I'm not mentally challenged. I just didn't apply myself in high school, which I now deeply regret...
My cousin went to the drs last week and she can pop out little Julian Alexander Carter any day now. She is already 2cm dilated and her due date is not until Sept 12!
..and a happy (early!) 1st birthday to Nicolas!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment