Thursday, August 21, 2008

Definitely, Maybe

I am so excited for school to start on Wednesday which is weird because I have never enjoyed school. This time I see it as a new beginning. A way to better my life and hopefully get the things I want and have been hoping for. I plan on working my ass off to get excellent grades in every class. Math 120 (basic idiot math), Gov 211, and Spd 110 * which I have taken 2 times before and it's just so boring that I cannot pay attention but is required so I have to work my ass off to pass it *

I'm enjoying the house to myself this evening since Dan is at a show in Delaware. He is going to be home really early like 1230- 2 am. So it will be a pleasant yet rude awakening. As long as he is home safe, I could care less if he wakes me up in the middle of the night just to say how much he loves me and tell me how wonderful his show went! He's my one and only! ♥



No comments: