As I'm sitting at work this morning working my 11 hour double I think how weird it is that I am excited to be going back to school. I have already found out what I need to do in order to transfer to mason to get my 4 year degree. I'm really taking school seriously this time and that has never happend before in my entire life. I think it has something to do with me living on my own and seeing how much money it really does take to live in this area and be able to support myself.
I also feel a little angry with myself for not having this life changing realization about 3 years ago when I was applying to school and waiting to move in to the dorms, even the night before I began classes would have been better than the 3 years I have wasted not going to school. For now I just work at a good (semi) decent paying job. I have good friends and an excellent boyfriend. My life is going pretty well and I'm happy about it. I just hope the rest of the year goes just as well, and I get my ass in line for school!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
1 comment:
hey, better late than never, right? i think everyone has this epiphany at different times. I've intellectually had it, but not practically. I need some new fresh motivation but I have no idea what I want in my life!!! Grrr.
And ditto on the expensive area thing :(
Good luck this semester in school!! :D
Post a Comment