Thursday, March 20, 2008

You better do me good Kansas!

So I'm doing a NCAA basketball bracket with my dad, his girlfriend and a bunch of other people and I picked good ole' Kansas to go all the way and win it all. Mainly because I really dont watch college basketball and they are the only team besides DUKE i remember ever being good. So GO KANSAS! :) (they could win me $600!)

I find it hard to believe that Easter is Sunday! I'm really excited its a day of me eating some good home cooked food. Im bringing the dog to my grandmas so he can get some exercise and some fat off, hopefully.

Our trip to Florida is getting closer and closer! Im so excited for my first vacation with me and Dan. :) and the excellent food.

College begins again for me soon. I register on april 1st and looks like ill be sweating it out with Jay. At least I wont be alone!

No comments: