Sunday, March 30, 2008

Why do you have to be so rude?

We went to look at the apartments I've been dying to see and possibly move into, only we didn't get to see the one apartment we could actually afford. The lady in the leasing office was a bitch. We over hear her in the other room talking to the other lady she was working with saying "I don't feel like going far too show this" and she gave us shit for not moving until June and how their prices might change. I JUST WANT TO SEE THE FREAKING APARTMENTS! ugh.

Other than that the apartment was amazing! A pantry, gas stove, a laundry room, and if we want a gas fireplace :) awesome awesome awesome. If only the lady wasn't such a bitch.

I finally got to fill my craving for Cheeburger Cheeburger this morning. Yummy.

No comments: