Tomorrow around 5 we are going to meet our Realtor for the first time! I'm super excited yet nervous at the same time. I spent a good amount of time today filling out our pre-qual information before work to see exactly how much house we can afford. We are looking in the Manassas Park region just because there are a lot of foreclosures and it's not the ghetto bullets flying area either! :)
I had finally spoken up at work and expressed my frustration of having to do everything twice. When I came in the girl who worked before me left huge messes. Now instead of just talking to her they put her on the same shift as me and I get screwed without Christie who would actually help me and we would get out at 7 not 8. EW! Why am I getting shit on? Especially after the office manager told me to speak up! I needed tomorrow off as well and she started giving me a hard time about it! I have only called out once and it was when Dan had his seizure and I was at the hospital ICU for 2 days.
We also decided to forgo our Sanibel Vacation because we desperately need all the money we can get to buy this house! Here's to working a lot of doubles the next couple months and no free spending. :(
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment