I wake up yesterday morning with a horrible stuffy nose and sore throat, which I can already tell is going to turn into something more. Last night at work out of nowhere I get one of those hit by a bus migraines and have to stay at work to get money so we can go to Florida and we can hopefully buy a house in June. This morning I wake up at 1:00am feeling completely sick and I wake up at 8 feeling the same way. I cannot call out of work because the other girl I work with already is not going to be there today or Wednesday. I can only hope that this does not turn into the flu.
I've been looking at the class schedule for NOVA to go back to school this summer and my plans may be halted just a bit. The first summer semester starts a lot earlier than I thought and I would miss a whole week of classes. So in turn I will be taking English online and then do the rest during the 2nd half of the summer.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment