Kansas is still in the NCAA tournament! With all the upsets that have been happening I have been getting a little nervous. I have a chance of winning a much needed $950! Which would be great to use on our vacation to Florida. (which as you know, I cannot wait for.)
Happy Easter! I saw my sorta showing pregnant cousin today for the first time in awhile and she looks good. Almost time for her to start buying those maternity clothes! And I'm very excited I will be throwing her baby shower, with my sister help of course! :) love ya Jaci! I have so many ideas and told her to write a list of who she wants at the shower! I will be a "aunt" as of September 14th (if the little bit pops out on it's due date) and another about a month later! It's baby central around here, but none for me at least until I'm married and done with school!
Dan has his first show tomorrow night in Delaware opening for pennywise. I'm going to be lonely without him but I'm so proud at the same time. Who knows, maybe dreams really do come true!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment