Only about 2 more months until we go to Florida...
...and about a week before we seriously start looking into investing our good "fortune" into a house of our own! We (I) have been looking online at houses for sale, yes sale not rent or rent to own, for sale! I found one in Manassas Park, not the shitty run down area either!, the nice newish built up area. It is a house that someone is already a victim of foreclosure on. It is and I quote:
Bank owned forecloure * sold as is condition * large eat in kichen with sgd to deck * 2-story foyer * master bedrm with walk-in closet & bath with double vanities * walkout recreation room with gas fireplace * fenced back yard * convenient location

update! We just requested a showing for the house above! :) Let the house hunting begin. this one is listed for $209,000
No comments:
Post a Comment