Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's about time

We finally got some snow in Centreville! I have been waiting since early December to get some and we got about an inch to and inch and a half. I was excited. Although I spent the day at work. It was slow and we ended up closing at 3 which was fine because I got an extra hour of pay. This morning on the other hand. Nightmare. It took me 30 minutes to clean the layer of ice on my car. I then picked Jessie up on my way and our parking lot was an ice rink. After we got out of the car I slid about 5 feet then to notice my door was still open. Unable to walk up the slight hill my car was parked on so I then had to army crawl up to shut my door.

I want a blizzard at least a foot! It would be fantastic! :) maybe for my birthday in February!

No comments: