Friday, January 2, 2009

2oo9

I can't believe it's already 2009. Last year just flew by. I feel like I didn't accomplish much but in reality I did. I began school again in the fall, had a great job (well with great people), we finally sat down and talked about buying a house, and I applied to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune! (i'm pretty good at it!)

This year I hope to accomplish the following. (no resolutions, just goals!)
  • graduate!!!
  • be the best big sister to my to be 1/2 sibling <3
  • buy our first house
  • see 2 of my best friends get married! (Sam & Mel!)
  • find a decent paying job, to afford our new house
  • attempt to stop giving into my Chipotle cravings (harder than it sounds!)
  • get my old stomach back (which can be accomplished by the above listed)

After I graduate I am going to see how the job market is looking for someone like myself. If it still isn't good then it's off to Marymount University in Arlington to get my 4 year degree!

2009, you better be good to us!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

omgosh... please keep me posted on this wheel of fortune thing.