I survived the dreaded first week of classes. Barely, but I made it. So far I'm only thinking about dropping one class, Historical Geology. One of my friends said it was going to be easy...it's not! It sucks that I have class basically until 10 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I am so tired at work, which carries over to home, I'm not sure how long I can do all this class til 10 wake up for work at 6.
I am also so close to getting approved for my home loan!! I was approved on all but 1 aspect and he said I might need a co-signer, which my grandma said she would do for me! She's amazing. So definitely in May I will officially be a home owner. I cannot wait. <3
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
1 comment:
historical geology sounds fascinating... but definitely NOT easy...
Post a Comment