So the beginning of the week started off a little rocky. Going to take my speech final, come to find out it was 25 true or false questions. On a final? It was ridiculous. I got a 58 but the class average was a 47 so I didn't feel as bad knowing I did better than most people in my class. I contacted a lending agent to find out about getting a home loan! He still hasn't called me back so I think I will find a new one. That is something I cannot fully wait on. We need to know so we can start looking at houses!
My sister was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday for her chrons disease. It was just an infection nothing too serious. While I was there visiting on Thursday a therapy dog came to visit her, he was so cute. She is getting to come home today.
My mom finally told my grandma she is pregnant. She goes on Monday to get a bunch of tests done. She wasn't completely bored in the hospital due to my thoughtful gift, Belly Laughs by Jenny McCartney. She said she has never laughed so hard in her entire life. I just hope she keeps the book so I don't have to buy another copy down the road (way down the road) when I have kids. I just can't relate to it quite yet, though the parts I read were incredibly funny.
My cousin and I are doing the Avon walk for breast cancer in D.C. on May 2 and 3. We have to walk 26.2 miles and raise $1800 each. My major concern. What if I don't raise enough money to be able to walk? It sucks it's such a high minimum. Shouldn't they be pleased that people are helping a good cause and be thankful with $500 raised?
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment