Thursday, April 17, 2008

What a week.

This week has been quite eventful in our tiny little apartment. They finally put the information on our door about new rent rates if we stay here.Which we are because we really don't have the money to repay security deposits, application fee etc. They wanted our answer the very next day! We barely had any time to sit down and talk about our options. Which may be why I am stuck here for another 11 months at least.

I found out monday my cousin is having a baby boy in September! I've been elected to throw her baby shower, and we have big families eek! I found an adorable diaper cake that I will make sure is there, it's too cute. But now that I know shes having a boy, I can start buying her some stuff. Which is also another place for my money to disappear to.

I have worked my butt off this week. I worked 11 hours monday and tuesday and will do it again on Friday. I'm exhausted but on the bright side, exactly 1 month until we leave for FL! I cannot wait.

No comments: