...I'm looking for a new job, again. I would love to stay where I am because I love all the people I work with and I enjoy the semi-relaxed atmosphere. Though the classes I signed up for are from 6:30-10:10 in the evening mon-thurs and my interferes with my work schedule. So since my work will not help me by giving me morning hours... I'm looking for job at another vet. (Don't worry Kennedy, I already applied at blooms crossing and I'm waiting for a call back) I'm also going to Clifton-Centreville Animal Hopsital today to apply. I just don't want to be the "new girl" all over again. Who knows maybe I'll even end up making more money :)
But for now im pondering:- Monday I find out if I'm going to have a niece or nephew?
- Why were there cops questioning people outside our building this morning?
- Why the stupid training at work, and the lecture tonight at the Hope Center about emergencies?
- Why does it seem like forever until we go to Florida?
No comments:
Post a Comment