Yesterday at 2:00 in the afternoon I am startled by the loud yells of "fire! fire!, everyone out the apartment is on fire!" I run outside thinking it's our building and much to my surprise their is a balcony on fire. The people who live there are very loud and party late, almost every day of the week. They were not home at the time either so I'm not sure how their apartment even caught on fire. There were people climbing up with fire extinguishers and everything. *there are pictures on my mobile blog* (I couldn't help myself!) Then they sent 4 firetrucks, an ambulance, and the fire chief. A little excessive in my mind. It was just their balcony.
So far today we have spent our Sunday morning just like any other laying in bed looking at none other than DOGS! :) I am really trying to get Dan to see a dog he absolutely falls in love with and boom next adoption event we are there loading the sweet thing into the back seat of my car to come home to it's new brother! :) Wishful thinking but hey a girl has to dream.
Oh, we watched Juno Friday night, any pregnant ladies out there you must yell THUNDERCATS GO! when your water breaks! :) That would be hilarious.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment