Friday, February 27, 2009

Fridays! <3

I am SO glad today is Friday. It has been a long week at work. Long is actually and understatement. Mondays are always long at my job. A lot of surgeries and groom drop-offs. Tuesdays are slower than dirt. And Wednesday was fun. We threw a surprise baby shower for Dr. Taddeo! She is having a baby girl on Tuesday (she is being induced). After that I went to Friday's to fill out an application, yes I finally grew a pair! Thursday just sucked, it was really slow. Now Friday! I went to my interview at Fridays and am hired! SWEET! I start tomorrow-already. I will be working 2 jobs for the next 2 weeks and going to school full time. eek!

On another positive note:
I am buying a car on Sunday. I cannot wait a Nissan Murano is my future. I have been dreaming about this car since my sophomore year of high school.

No comments: