Thursday, March 5, 2009

Since I have a second..

This week has been so hectic. My aunt passed away Sunday morning (not to start on a sad note or anything it's all chronological) from her 3 year battle with breast cancer. (the reason for my tattoo!). We had the viewing on Tuesday afternoon and funeral Wednesday morning. Both were very nicely put together by the men in her life. We will all miss her very much. Rest In Peace Teresa! <3

Tuesday morning, in the rush to clean up to leave work early and have time to shower and get ready before the fore mentioned events I stabbed myself in the hand with a scalpel blade at work. Luckily those things are so sharp I didn't feel much pain until I was in the dr's chair getting stitches! 2 stitches later I was back to functioning and picking up my grandma.

The snow this past weekend: Amazing! :) I was so excited we finally got some snow. Although Mirko hates it I make him chase snowballs with me!..

I also got myself a new car on Sunday (I know right before the snow storm!) It's a 2006 Saturn Ion2. I love it! It's not my Murano that I wanted but it's nice, affordable and gets great gas mileage!

No comments: