..and another year wiser? I will have to admit my birthday this year was a little bitter sweet. I was not looking forward to turning 22 yet at the same time I was excited for my birthday. I think it is just because after you turn 21 there really are no "milestone birthdays".
I've come to realize many things this past year. I learned a lot about myself and my relationships with other people. I know more of what I want out of life and am making goals to secure those goals. I am saving money like a madwoman. I have come to the realization that I probably shouldn't buy a house until next late fall/early winter when I graduate from NOVA. I had a long conversation with my aunt the other day who works in government contracting and she gave me some helpful and needed advice. Once I get approved for graduation I'm going to start applying for HR positions in the fed. government. It's what I want to do and I can continue to go to school at night to move up in positions. I can get hired at a minimum of a GS2 and possibly and 3 which isn't bad with only an associates. She also mentioned that starting as a purchasing agent would be an excellent start to get into contracting!
oh and happy valentines day everyone! Dan is sleeping right now and had some 24 hour bug all day so we have been sitting around doing absolutely nothing since we both got off of work today!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment